A charge controller is an important system component that regulates the voltage generated from your renewable energy system and properly maintains your batteries. It protects your batteries from being over and under charged, and ensures maximum battery life. Considered to be the best in the industry, Xantrex Charge Controllers offer a variety of features. The C Series offers three models, the C35, C40, and C60, designed for 35, 40, and 60 amps of DC current.
- Silent, pulse width modulated (PWM), high efficiency operation.
- Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float) with optional temperature compensation.
- Automatic overload protection in both active and passive modes.
- PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Durable construction.
- Microprocessor controlled.
Quantity Available: 2